Green County Public Health is actively vaccinating the community against COVID-19.
As of April 20th, 2021:
On Monday, April 5th, all Wisconsinites who are 16 years of age and older became eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Green County Public Health is now taking requests from Green County employers or farms with 10 or more employees for on-site vaccination clinics. Please contact our department at (608) 328-9390 or email [email protected] Making a request does not guarantee an on-site vaccine clinic, we appreciate your patience during this process.
Green County Public Health is offering COVID-19 vaccine clinics every Wednesday from 1p.m. – 3p.m. and Friday from 9a.m. – 12p.m., dependent upon their vaccine supply. To schedule an appointment, you will need to be pre-register through the Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry. Click here to do so: https://bit.ly/3scBMUm. Once you’re registered you will receive an email within 24-48 business hours with a link to schedule your appointment. At this time, Green County Public Health is only providing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals must be 18+ and Green County residents.
There are two ways to schedule with Monroe Clinic:
• Monroe Clinic patients should use their MyChart account to schedule an appointment. If a patient does not have a MyChart account, they can sign up at https://mychart.monroeclinic.org/mychart/signup and then schedule their appointment.
• For those who do not have online access or who are not a Monroe Clinic patient, should call Monroe Clinic at 608-324-1815. This line is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.
To find additional locations in Green County offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments, please visit vaccinefinder.org.
As of April 20, 42.7% of Green County residents have received at least one dose.
Continuing to remain vigilant. As many await vaccines, we encourage our communities to not let their guard down. We’ve come a long way, but this isn’t over yet! We thank our community members for continuing to:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash their hands
- Avoid gathering with people from different households
For additional COVID-19 resources, please visit:
- monroeclinic.org and gcpublichealth.org/covid-19-vaccine/
- Monroe Clinic’s Facebook Page and Green County Public Health’s Facebook Page
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Page updated Friday, April 30th at 10:00am.